DIADOM functions allow to:
– Guide the patient, step by step, during the dialysis phases;
– Collect clinical data from various health devices (devices);
– Organize the measured parameters in a patient’s daily diary;
– Transmit the data recorded during dialysis sessions and contained in a computerized medical record, to a hospital station, to be analyzed and evaluated daily by the health team where the chronic uremic patient is in charge;
– Allowing the patient to be remotely guided in more complex or emergency operations thanks to home telemonitoring in real-time mode;
– Hospital health workers will receive feedback on the clinical results of home dialysis sessions and will assess the patient’s empowerment.